A tip for businesses on the move

By: Palm Beach State College Small Business Development Center

Moving but want to keep your Florida Corporation? No problem. Simply register in your new state as a “foreign corporation doing business in (state). Sure, there’s a fee. But it’s less than setting up a new entity and returning to “start-up” mode for loan and contracting purposes.

For more on this topic, or for free counseling with certified business analysts, contact the SBDC at 561-862-4726 or email to
sbdc@palmbeachstate.edu .


About Pedro Heizer

I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: