BOYNTON BEACH – Emergency road service pull a Publix tractor trailer from the bushes after the driver lost control and jackknifed a quarter mile south of Woolbright Road on I-95 on Sunday. The driver was not injured and it was not known what caused the crash.
May 13, 2012
From the highway to the bushes
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 13th, 2012 at 6:27 pm and tagged with boynton beach, crash tractor trailer accident, i-95, Interstate 95, jack knife, Publix and posted in Front Page, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @pinedaHEAT Great stuff as always Matt! Hope all is well. 5 days ago
- “USSF rewards success through sporting merit to NPSL teams, yet ignores the FIFA rule requiring ProRel based on spo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @90minutesstrong: Who will win the @NPSLSoccer #SunshineConference? 1 week ago
- @ariellec What a time indeed! 1 week ago
- Miami FC announced 10 new signings today, 6 of which are pros who will play in an amateur league. 2 weeks ago
- Question: Are songs that are sung on #Nashville actually considered country songs? 2 weeks ago
- What a night for former #FTLStrikers players. First PC earns a start, then @stefano_pinho scores the equalizer for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago