BOYNTON BEACH – Emergency road service pull a Publix tractor trailer from the bushes after the driver lost control and jackknifed a quarter mile south of Woolbright Road on I-95 on Sunday. The driver was not injured and it was not known what caused the crash.
May 13, 2012
From the highway to the bushes
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 13th, 2012 at 6:27 pm and tagged with boynton beach, crash tractor trailer accident, i-95, Interstate 95, jack knife, Publix and posted in Front Page, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @kkfla737: Hey @ussoccer you need to consider moving #USOC2018 qualifying for Florida teams back a week or two in wake of #Irma #IrmaRec… 6 days ago
- RT @zachevanstweets: upressonline.com/2017/09/footba… 1 week ago
- ATTN #SoFLA people: Turnpike service stations have gas, it's around $2.70, and it took me less than 5min to fill up going SB #HurricaneIrma 1 week ago
- @JuanG_Arango Bruce was and never will be the answer. Wasn't before Klinsmann, still isn't after. 2 weeks ago
- @JuanG_Arango Not sure why people would think a guy who is using mostly an MLS lineup would be the solution to the problem. 2 weeks ago
- Who do the people who blamed Klinsmann for everything blame this embarrassing display versus #CostaRica? https://t.co/6CM8vUW9bb 2 weeks ago
- FAU's no-huddle offense looks good when it's going, but the center not doing his job with 2 bad snaps so far in the game. #fauvsnavy 2 weeks ago