BOYNTON BEACH – Emergency road service pull a Publix tractor trailer from the bushes after the driver lost control and jackknifed a quarter mile south of Woolbright Road on I-95 on Sunday. The driver was not injured and it was not known what caused the crash.
May 13, 2012
From the highway to the bushes
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 13th, 2012 at 6:27 pm and tagged with boynton beach, crash tractor trailer accident, i-95, Interstate 95, jack knife, Publix and posted in Front Page, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @TommyBeer: Knicks. https://t.co/rhQEkjhN3v 3 days ago
- #Neymar to #PSG is pretty much a done deal. The French club will pay his 222M euro release clause. 3 days ago
- Can @ATLUTD snap their 2-month winless streak on the road today versus @ColumbusCrewSC? mlssoccer.com/post/2017/06/3… 2 weeks ago
- @ariellec Soccer galore. Why can more days be like this? https://t.co/GzZdd7VyXl 3 weeks ago
- Despite the loss, @ATLUTD should hold their head high, they have a gem in 18-year-old Brandon Vasquez. mlssoccer.com/post/2017/06/2… 3 weeks ago
- Final: Miami FC defeats Atlanta United 3-2 in the #USOC2017 on a last-minute goal by Poku. 3 weeks ago
- 90'+ Poku gives the home side the go-ahead goal. Miami leads 3-2 in the final minutes. #USOC2017 3 weeks ago