BOYNTON BEACH – Emergency road service pull a Publix tractor trailer from the bushes after the driver lost control and jackknifed a quarter mile south of Woolbright Road on I-95 on Sunday. The driver was not injured and it was not known what caused the crash.
May 13, 2012
From the highway to the bushes
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 13th, 2012 at 6:27 pm and tagged with boynton beach, crash tractor trailer accident, i-95, Interstate 95, jack knife, Publix and posted in Front Page, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- ALL ABOARD!!! twitter.com/bocatribune/st… 2 hours ago
- Alan is the real deal. twitter.com/bocatribune/st… 1 day ago
- @kivlehan @starwars Better than when he complained about sand 😂 1 day ago
- @kivlehan @starwars I really liked Revenge of the Sith, one of my favs for sure. A new hope is good, but it’s the D… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- (updated) ranking of favorite @StarWars films: 1️⃣ Empire Strikes Back 2️⃣ Revenge of the Sith 3️⃣ The Force Awaken… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Portland Timbers set to announce the hiring of former NY Cosmos manager, Giovanni Savarese as Caleb Porter's replacement. #MLS 5 days ago
- RT @cj_wentz: NFC East Champs! So proud of the resiliency of this team. Such a special group of men. And I greatly appreciate all the pra… 6 days ago