BOYNTON BEACH – Emergency road service pull a Publix tractor trailer from the bushes after the driver lost control and jackknifed a quarter mile south of Woolbright Road on I-95 on Sunday. The driver was not injured and it was not known what caused the crash.
May 13, 2012
From the highway to the bushes
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 13th, 2012 at 6:27 pm and tagged with boynton beach, crash tractor trailer accident, i-95, Interstate 95, jack knife, Publix and posted in Front Page, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- According to my sources, actual tickets scanned were 537. twitter.com/cfreemanjax/st… 1 hour ago
- @NipunChopra7 Their hospitality gets A+ for effort though. https://t.co/VhrxWWRPWF 1 hour ago
- @NipunChopra7 It’s not just unfair but also a shame because fans of the team think their win actually means anythin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @douglasheizer: In your opinion what is the worst thing on amateur soccer leagues in USA ? What's ruin the game? 6 days ago
- Dear @KingJames, Come back to college to get your Masters in #Winning. With love, @MiamiHeat University 1 week ago
- RT @BHelpingHands: Thanks so much @bocacommunity for spending your Day of Service at @BHelpingHands! We truly appreciate all of your hard… 1 week ago
- My group and I wrote over 150 letters to kids in Honduras 🇭🇳 as part of #ReachWeek18. Felt great writing these and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago