July 9, 2012
The Delray Beach Tribune is Ready!
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Monday, July 9th, 2012 at 1:20 pm and posted in Community, Front Page, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- The Fort Lauderdale Strikers brand has been sold to Bill Edwards for $5,100 in an auction today. 1 week ago
- The @FTLStrikers name is going to auction on June 20. I'm hearing the auction does NOT include the NASL bid, simply the name, trademark, etc 1 week ago
- @SoccerPrime Should we just copy everything the UK does? 1 week ago
- All I'm saying is: MLS has 4 berths in Champions League, Why not make it 2 and give the other 2 to USOC and only ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @FullonTiltt @SteveBernasconi @opencup I try to not compare the American Soccer landscape with the one in Europe. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Put so respek on @stefano_pinho's name! twitter.com/itshousmanlol/… 1 week ago
- @whitelaw827 As usual, they were just upset they were losing. Same thing happened last season when the @FTLStrikers… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago