Dozens of volunteers put together the 100-foot Christmas tree at Old School Square. Kids can visit Santa, ride the holiday carousel, enjoy outdoor ice skating, listen to music, enjoy great food, and go inside the tree to see the animated elf scenes and more. The tree will be lit at 7:15 p.m. Nov. 29 and remain illuminated through the beginning of the New Year.
November 29, 2012
The Making of a Tree
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 29th, 2012 at 9:36 am and tagged with christmas tree, Delray Beach, delray beach tribune, old school square, volunteers and posted in Community, Delray Digest, Front Page, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @NBCSports: Reports: @MiamiHEAT, Chris Bosh near agreement to remove him from roster which would allow comeback attempt. #NBA https://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @ZackSnyder: Thanks for the outpouring of support. I can't express how much it means to Debbie & I and Autumn’s mother, Denise, at such… 3 hours ago
- RT @ZackSnyder: To support or seek help, please know there are places such as afsp.org and JEDfoundation.org that are… 3 hours ago
- Sending prayers to @ZackSnyder and the entire Synder family with the tragic news coming out today. #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay 1 day ago
- RT @cj_wentz: Crazy to think of all the "stuff" we have and how we think that can bring joy. The only real and lasting joy is found in JESU… 1 day ago
- @ariellec 🙋🏽♂️🙋🏽♂️ 1 day ago
- $10 Dunkin' Donuts gift cards for $5 on Groupon... If you are looking to get me a Birthday gift, here's your chance: gr.pn/2q4k5GC 4 days ago