Dozens of volunteers put together the 100-foot Christmas tree at Old School Square. Kids can visit Santa, ride the holiday carousel, enjoy outdoor ice skating, listen to music, enjoy great food, and go inside the tree to see the animated elf scenes and more. The tree will be lit at 7:15 p.m. Nov. 29 and remain illuminated through the beginning of the New Year.
November 29, 2012
The Making of a Tree
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 29th, 2012 at 9:36 am and tagged with christmas tree, Delray Beach, delray beach tribune, old school square, volunteers and posted in Community, Delray Digest, Front Page, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @TommyBeer: Knicks. https://t.co/rhQEkjhN3v 3 days ago
- #Neymar to #PSG is pretty much a done deal. The French club will pay his 222M euro release clause. 3 days ago
- Can @ATLUTD snap their 2-month winless streak on the road today versus @ColumbusCrewSC? mlssoccer.com/post/2017/06/3… 2 weeks ago
- @ariellec Soccer galore. Why can more days be like this? https://t.co/GzZdd7VyXl 3 weeks ago
- Despite the loss, @ATLUTD should hold their head high, they have a gem in 18-year-old Brandon Vasquez. mlssoccer.com/post/2017/06/2… 3 weeks ago
- Final: Miami FC defeats Atlanta United 3-2 in the #USOC2017 on a last-minute goal by Poku. 3 weeks ago
- 90'+ Poku gives the home side the go-ahead goal. Miami leads 3-2 in the final minutes. #USOC2017 3 weeks ago