Dozens of volunteers put together the 100-foot Christmas tree at Old School Square. Kids can visit Santa, ride the holiday carousel, enjoy outdoor ice skating, listen to music, enjoy great food, and go inside the tree to see the animated elf scenes and more. The tree will be lit at 7:15 p.m. Nov. 29 and remain illuminated through the beginning of the New Year.
November 29, 2012
The Making of a Tree
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 29th, 2012 at 9:36 am and tagged with christmas tree, Delray Beach, delray beach tribune, old school square, volunteers and posted in Community, Delray Digest, Front Page, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Portland Timbers set to announce the hiring of former NY Cosmos manager, Giovanni Savarese as Caleb Porter's replacement. #MLS 1 day ago
- RT @cj_wentz: NFC East Champs! So proud of the resiliency of this team. Such a special group of men. And I greatly appreciate all the pra… 3 days ago
- Congratulations to my dude @JozyAltidore on becoming an MLS CHAMPION! Well-deserved! #BocaProud 4 days ago
- @AMickeyKennedy @ariellec https://t.co/fU4dnz7g2c 5 days ago
- @AMickeyKennedy @ariellec I agree, but let me cry and mourn a little. Jeter‘s hand were tied by that scoundrel Jeff… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- #FiresaleNumber3 #WhatIWantSantaToBringMe is a real baseball team to South Florida. https://t.co/3sovOgZ7JJ 5 days ago
- @ariellec #CurrentMood #MarlinsGonnaMarlins https://t.co/LVxL0e52B4 5 days ago