Dozens of volunteers put together the 100-foot Christmas tree at Old School Square. Kids can visit Santa, ride the holiday carousel, enjoy outdoor ice skating, listen to music, enjoy great food, and go inside the tree to see the animated elf scenes and more. The tree will be lit at 7:15 p.m. Nov. 29 and remain illuminated through the beginning of the New Year.
November 29, 2012
The Making of a Tree
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 29th, 2012 at 9:36 am and tagged with christmas tree, Delray Beach, delray beach tribune, old school square, volunteers and posted in Community, Delray Digest, Front Page, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- The new #Nike #MiamiHeat jersey is sharp. Don’t mind the advertising patch as much as I thought I would. https://t.co/xE6aHs9l1Z 16 hours ago
- RT @kkfla737: Hey @ussoccer you need to consider moving #USOC2018 qualifying for Florida teams back a week or two in wake of #Irma #IrmaRec… 1 week ago
- RT @zachevanstweets: upressonline.com/2017/09/footba… 1 week ago
- ATTN #SoFLA people: Turnpike service stations have gas, it's around $2.70, and it took me less than 5min to fill up going SB #HurricaneIrma 2 weeks ago
- @JuanG_Arango Bruce was and never will be the answer. Wasn't before Klinsmann, still isn't after. 2 weeks ago
- @JuanG_Arango Not sure why people would think a guy who is using mostly an MLS lineup would be the solution to the problem. 2 weeks ago
- Who do the people who blamed Klinsmann for everything blame this embarrassing display versus #CostaRica? https://t.co/6CM8vUW9bb 2 weeks ago