A gas leak forced the evacuation of a Boston Market restaurant Thursday evening while crews work to determine the source of the leak, Palm Beach County Fire-Rescue said.
Firefighters found “a strong smell of gas” upon arrival at the restaurant at 9929 S Military Trail, around 7:17 p.m., said Capt. Albert Borroto, spokesman for Palm Beach County Fire-Rescue.
He said the restaurant was evacuated while Special Operations crews determine the source of the gas smell. Crews from the gas company are also en route to the restaurant, Borroto said.
There are no reports of injuries.