Boca Raton, FL – At approximately 1:41PM today, October 2, 2013 Boca Raton Firefighters responded to a report of a house on fire located at 1750 W. Camino Real. A neighbor called 911 to report smoke coming from the residence. Boca Raton Firefighters arrived to find that smoke was coming from the home. A female occupant was at home, as well as, construction workers that were making repairs to the house. Flames extended into the attic space via the electrical wiring of the house. Boca Raton Firefighters were able to prevent further fire extension and damage to the home. The fire was determined to be electrical and accidental.
October 2, 2013
House Fire on Camino Real Shuts Down Street
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 at 6:04 pm and posted in Oleda Talks. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Robin: the crook was a lady! Batman: Hardly a lady Robin, but female yes. OG #Batman was the best 1 day ago
- #FTLStrikers reunion with my guy @caiozanardi. Thanks for the gift! https://t.co/jIbFJy1YdA 2 days ago
- RT @EricWynalda: All talent needs is opportunity! twitter.com/npslsoccer/sta… 3 days ago
- #FlyEaglesFly twitter.com/eagles/status/… 4 days ago
- @route1soccer You’re comparing apples and oranges. Cmon now, I’ve supported what you stood for for years, but to co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @route1soccer What we have brought to #PBC has been more than just fielding a team to play 7v7. We’ve brought UEFA… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @BocaRatonFC: Are you proud to be from the 561? We got a special offer for you! Head on over to our website ( bit.ly/2mmtCtw) to… 5 days ago