Boca Raton, FL – At approximately 1:41PM today, October 2, 2013 Boca Raton Firefighters responded to a report of a house on fire located at 1750 W. Camino Real. A neighbor called 911 to report smoke coming from the residence. Boca Raton Firefighters arrived to find that smoke was coming from the home. A female occupant was at home, as well as, construction workers that were making repairs to the house. Flames extended into the attic space via the electrical wiring of the house. Boca Raton Firefighters were able to prevent further fire extension and damage to the home. The fire was determined to be electrical and accidental.
October 2, 2013
House Fire on Camino Real Shuts Down Street
By Pedro Heizer
About Pedro Heizer
I'm a person of simple taste, all I need is some country music, Batman, Star Wars, sports, coffee, and most importantly Jesus Christ, because what profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? View all posts by Pedro Heizer
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 at 6:04 pm and posted in Oleda Talks. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Sending prayers to @ZackSnyder and the entire Synder family with the tragic news coming out today. #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay 8 hours ago
- RT @cj_wentz: Crazy to think of all the "stuff" we have and how we think that can bring joy. The only real and lasting joy is found in JESU… 1 day ago
- @ariellec 🙋🏽♂️🙋🏽♂️ 1 day ago
- $10 Dunkin' Donuts gift cards for $5 on Groupon... If you are looking to get me a Birthday gift, here's your chance: gr.pn/2q4k5GC 3 days ago
- @ColonnaNikki why you unfollow our boy @michaeldemyan? #WeAintCoolEnoughForYou? 3 days ago
- @ArgoteRodriguez @BocaRatonFC Soccer in SOFLA will live forever! 1 week ago
- It was a pleaseure to see you again my friend! Shoutout to the guy who got me into the soccer world,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago